I was tagged by paigeinwonderland21
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person that tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
So, here we go ;-)
- What’s your favorite animal? Why? I have a lot of favorite animals but to name two I really like Tigers and Wolves. I don’t know why I just do lol.
- Do you have an OTP (comic, TV show, movie, book)? If so who’s your favorite? And what’s your favorite scenario that these 2 character have had? Yes I have so many OTP!! To name my top 3 in no order: Swan Queen, Calzona, Dalice. Favorite Swan Queen moment, the cake scene from The Cricket Game. Favorite Calzona moment, their wedding. Favorite Dalice, when they had sex while making Dana’s bridal favors.
- What’s your favorite element? (water, fire, air, earth) hmm… idk I guess fire.
- If you could be the opposite sex for one week who would you want to be (comic, TV show, movie, book, real life)? Or if you wouldn’t want to be anyone specific what do you think you would be like if you were born the opposite sex? (Name, Hobbies, Interests, Hair Style, Clothes, etc…) I’m not sure I’ve never really thought about being the opposite sex before….I guess it would be cool to play Charming in an episode of OUAT.
- When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? I honestly don’t remember lol.
- Since now you have had life experience and figured things out, now what do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a graphic designer!
- If you could be any character who would you be and why? (comic, TV show, movie, book) Regina/Evil Queen because she’s awesome and badass.
- What’s your simple pleasure? Just hanging out with friends, which sadly I don’t get to do much of anymore. Because my friends either don’t live nearby or have their own things going on. (personal problems, life, work, etc….)
- What was your most recent dream - that you can remember - about? Last night and if I went into detail it would be really long but the jist of it is this. I was back in Texas and my gf and I were back together. We were driving around in her car, and she was glad to have me back (both in TX and with her) and I was glad to be back. We also talked about me moving there full time, to which she said I had earned the right to do so, like the point on a pencil. I don’t know what the whole pencil thing was about but she said it not me, lol. Still however, I had to leave a mark on her life somehow, like how those big pink erasers get marks on them when you use them. Again I don’t get the whole office supply references but whatever. Then we somehow ended up back at her apartment and I was napping on her bed, when her best friend came over, and we were hanging out. And my dog was also there too which was strange. Again this is just the jist of it.
- What’s your favorite (if you have one): comic, tv show, movie, and book? I don’t really read comics but I have to say Y: The Last Man(if you haven’t read it you should sooooo good!), tv show: I have a lot but I’d say Grey’s Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, and 30 Rock just to name a few, favorite movie again tough cause I have a lot but, Beauty and the Beast, book, Alice in Wonderland or the Harry Potter series.
- What’s your most recent favorite song? Why? Lately I’ve been listening to They Live in You from Lion King on Broadway. Why, because it’s so powerful and amazing! (listen to it if you haven’t!)
I know I’m supposed to add my own questions and tag people but I’m just going to post these and not bother. Sorry.